aycha aycha 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 11 in Movies & TV

No, they'd have to make a choice... Me or the drugs. If it's the latter, I'm out the door.

Best Answer

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Best Answer

"Twanging"??? I would not marry a drug dealer .. I have connected brain cells and am not desperate.

Best Answer

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Best Answer

I would not marry a drug dealer, because I believe the war on drugs is only half way off the ground right now and there is more, much more, that needs to be done to get drugs off the streets and out of schools.

Best Answer

some really stupid girl I know suspects her fiancé to be like that, and she doesn't bother check it up!!!!!!! Am I wrong if took a crucial disconnection with her then?

Best Answer

you are not wrong, but wise. To suspect someone you want to marry is a drug dealer, but not know for sure, is to be In denial and setting yourself up for heartache and tragedy later on.

Best Answer

I adviced her wholeheartedly and heartily not to marry him! At his best, he is a very troublesome and a gangy bangy man! Never helps you to even trust him a little! But she insists on not leaving him!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Have you considered she may be too scared to leave - knowing what she does about him, or even perhaps she may be a user also... there has to be something in it for her if she does not want to go. Perhaps she feels she is not worthy of someone better. It may sound easy to just leave but I would suggest there are lots of difficult things for her to address before leaving him.. and they are all to hard, so staying and ruining her life is an easier option... tell her you'll be there for her when she decides to make better choices.. so if you she does get the courage to go, she knows you will be there for her... rather than just ditching her.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Me too! I told her several times that he will not serve her a good future! She will starve and be humiliated! I want to help her, but at the same time feel uncomfortable being still in touch!
I think the best I could do is to advise her! I hate to leave her, but I hate too to be near a person like her fiancé in consequence!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Best Answer

Twanging?

Best Answer

It was wanting and it seemed twNgled out of tune because if the auto correct lol

Best Answer

No. A rocky road of heart ache not to mention the possibility of endangering the lives of loved ones not to mention the damage it could do to children.

Best Answer

A long list of expected havoc on her life and her children too yeah!!!! :((

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

🌸🌸🌸🌸😘😘😘😘😘🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Best Answer

I wouldn't marry a drug dealer.

Best Answer

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Best Answer

I would kill to have a living Father....even if he was a felon.

Best Answer

I mean a spouse not a father! Would you?

Best Answer

yeah. that would be sexy like hell :p

Best Answer

Darn! It would be stupid Like phuck!

Best Answer