Also would you tell others so they could have a chance to do everything on their bucket list before the end of this life?
jaarret23 jaarret23 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 6, 2012

I would like to experience everything good & bad. Love,sex,drink, drugs, Uni, fame, mainly forbidden things. Why Not? Also see my kids grow up, freeze my parents age to a point they are most happy. Fun,laugh,cry forget. Make no mistakes......oh how wonderful

Best Answer

Total anarchy, lol (well, most likely outcome) . I would tell everyone and watch the true nature of humanity reveal itself.

Best Answer

43 years is a good amount of time, so i'd say hopefully start a family and do some type of work that helped better the community....but it doesn't matter how much time i have left as i feel i should always be working towards this goal

Best Answer

if it is 43 yrs sway oh gesu...... am not afraid of anything to do because i want 2 be a hero in my end of life!!!

Best Answer

If you rephrase to have seeing you said in not living only 43 i would want to see my children grow up.get married, take back the lives I threw away like some sort of spendable renewable energy source. Love better than I ever have before. Be a batter man..

Best Answer

what I WANT to do and what I CAN do are very different

Best Answer

So if money or physical disabilities was not an issue what would you want to do?

Best Answer

travel the world!

Best Answer

Live freely and float like a butterfly!

Best Answer

lol. good 1

Best Answer

As I will be long dead in 43 years' time,it will make no difference to me.However, I would pass on the bad news to those of an age that have any sort of a shot at being around in 2055 - not that I would expect to be believed! BTW,why 43 years,do you know something that we don't?

Best Answer

I know a lot of things others don't. I have the same problem of not being believed by someone until the event happens to them exactly or similarly.

Best Answer

Completely agree. My so called mother treated me like **** when she started to notice I was different. Was even worse when she found out what I am when I was 6. best thing she ever did for me was to leave with a man and let me raise my brothers when I was ten.

Best Answer

I find u extremely interesting in a good way. I'm intrigued.....

Best Answer

In my 43 years.. I have experienced lots. To tell people to try to 'fill their bucket' in that time.. they would miss the concept

Best Answer