I would like to experience everything good & bad. Love,sex,drink, drugs, Uni, fame, mainly forbidden things. Why Not? Also see my kids grow up, freeze my parents age to a point they are most happy. Fun,laugh,cry forget. Make no mistakes......oh how wonderful

Best Answer

Total anarchy, lol (well, most likely outcome) . I would tell everyone and watch the true nature of humanity reveal itself.

Best Answer

43 years is a good amount of time, so i'd say hopefully start a family and do some type of work that helped better the community....but it doesn't matter how much time i have left as i feel i should always be working towards this goal

Best Answer

if it is 43 yrs sway oh gesu...... am not afraid of anything to do because i want 2 be a hero in my end of life!!!

Best Answer

If you rephrase to have seeing you said in not living only 43 i would want to see my children grow up.get married, take back the lives I threw away like some sort of spendable renewable energy source. Love better than I ever have before. Be a batter man..

Best Answer

lol. good 1

Best Answer

As I will be long dead in 43 years' time,it will make no difference to me.However, I would pass on the bad news to those of an age that have any sort of a shot at being around in 2055 - not that I would expect to be believed! BTW,why 43 years,do you know something that we don't?

Best Answer

I know a lot of things others don't. I have the same problem of not being believed by someone until the event happens to them exactly or similarly.

Best Answer

Completely agree. My so called mother treated me like **** when she started to notice I was different. Was even worse when she found out what I am when I was 6. best thing she ever did for me was to leave with a man and let me raise my brothers when I was ten.

Best Answer

I find u extremely interesting in a good way. I'm intrigued.....

Best Answer

In my 43 years.. I have experienced lots. To tell people to try to 'fill their bucket' in that time.. they would miss the concept

Best Answer