Redotter Redotter 51-55, F 19 Answers Jun 9, 2012

Disrobe, make love until I die of exhaustion

Best Answer

If today was a work day I would take the day off

Best Answer

Put on underwear

Best Answer

Throw my tent back pack some freeze dried and dried food ..just enough for two my stove all supplies and head to a camping trail head back woods BLM site by the time tomorrow came it wouldn't matter if i didn't have a back woods permit.. and if you were there we could make love I know not an original idea but I like it anyway.. The making love part.

Best Answer

Dress like a woman and live it up

Best Answer

Tell my bf I <3 him for the first (and last) time, eat until I can't move (I am a 600 lb person on the inside and a foodie at heart) and take a nice hike to look at the beautiful nature again.

Best Answer

Go find him, where ever he was, and tell him how I feel! (Which I should do any way...sigh!) Then, if I thought he wouldn't mind, grab him and kiss him hard...

Best Answer

idk maybe make the best of it and be excited to be with my boyfriend Bobby again. :') i would make sure everyone has good memories of my last day and just be happy

Best Answer

have a family get together of my twin bro and my cousin siblings and friends and i cook the food. we talk ...smile and laugh. and bye bye! :(

Best Answer

I wouldn't be thinking about tomorrow ;)

Best Answer