kateyesuc kateyesuc 61-65, F 11 Answers Dec 15, 2011

I think I'd try to keep it to myself for as long as I could, while taking care of the final arrangements.

Best Answer

I agree with you. Enjoy your Holiday.

Best Answer

I would tell to make it easier on them. Yes, easier on THEM. How would you feel if your close friend or relative died suddenly and THEN you found out they had chosen not to share with you that they were suffering from a terminal illness? I would want to know, so I'd let them know.

Best Answer

Maybe them not saying anything is so they won't be stress. I think it is rather difficult to say the least.

Best Answer

i agree with you classicality. It would give them time to prepare themselves..to come to terms in some manner with what was about to happen.

Best Answer

I'm not sure i'd probaly tell my best friend and my ex boy friend beacuse they mean the most to me and i care about them most. But then again i don't want them hurting all that time with me... i really don't know...

Best Answer

Yes my point exactly, thank you.

Best Answer

I would not tell. It would hurt my family. I'd keep them from knowing as long as I could. I see death on a regular basis so I'm ok with it. The final moment takes one breath; then the whole thing is over. I would get my affairs in order. Make arrangements for my cremation & an optional funeral. My brother died of a ganglioneuroma; we all found out way early & I think it made things much more difficult for him. <br />
PS Thank you for your comment about my brother. We didn't grow up together. I was raised as an only child, but I adored him. And you have a wonderful holiday too!

Best Answer

I agree with you, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Please, enjoy your holiday.

Best Answer

Keep it to myself, because I know what hurt and pain feel like...would it be worse letting the ones I love know so they can worry and hurt for however long, or just pass and let it end from their.

Best Answer

Very good answer.

Best Answer

Ty

Best Answer

my father kept it to himself...the first time i heard the word "cancer" was when i spoke to his surgeon...i totally freaked and felt really hurt..but in hindsight he's a very private man..his reasoning behind his decison was..what's the big deal.<br />
i'd never cut the people i loved out of something so major.

Best Answer

Interesting, could it be he was trying to spare you?

Best Answer

maybe ..but how the hell would that have helped if he died...i would have had even more pain...not finalizing things, not having the chance to say goodbye..that in itself is another pain altogether. Been there done that.

Best Answer

I'm Sorry, I hope you are feeling better.

Best Answer

R u kidding? Why would i keep it to myself ? I' d like give in the paper and enjoy all the attention, gifts, treats... I'd live my time of 20 yrs in 1 day... N wouldn't regret dying early at all

Best Answer

I knew you were young before I pulled your age. Sweetie you enjoy life.

Best Answer

I would tell.

Best Answer

Okay, if that works for you.

Best Answer

I'd pull that card all the way till the end!

Best Answer

What does that mean?

Best Answer

It's known in certain terms as a card meaning a free ticket for sympathy or favors..not that it is a descent thing one does however.....

Best Answer

Ok, now I understand. If you think that would work for you. Be Blessed &amp; enjoy your holiday.

Best Answer