MyShaddow MyShaddow 31-35, M 13 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Na, it would hurt them too much when I died at such a tender age.

Best Answer

nope, I would sell all my possesions and wander the planet

Best Answer

wandering sounds good.

Best Answer

yeah and with youtube these days you could be famous. or ask a rich person for a million to fund it and just live

Best Answer

I can't have them anyway. I'd have to adopt.

Best Answer

what do you think of adopting?

Best Answer

I think that adopting is better than having one of your own. I think it's better because there are kids that are already born and need a loving family. You gotta know where to look and of course, you should always know the history of the birth parents. ..of course, this is just my opinion.

Best Answer

I love your sentiment, but single men in their 30's dont get to adopt. perhaps fostering an older child might work.

Best Answer

No. I would need at lest 24 years.

Best Answer

enough time to see them grow?

Best Answer

Enough time to see them to an independant age. I would hate to leave a 15 year old in this world to fend for themselves.

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

naaahhh..... I would invest the money in crusing the world...doing a lot of other things that I can focus on....<br />
+ When I am gone ..I don't want him/her to left alone thinking that I was a selfish person

Best Answer

I already did, so a moot point for me. But ...depends on the situation. I would need more information.

Best Answer

No i would not, but if you are being pressured by family to do so then that could be a nightmare.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

That's what my doctor said that I still have at least 15 years to live! I told him he's contradicting what a gypsy told me! As for children I was thinking no but I'm really undecided I think I can handle one!

Best Answer

i sometimes think so too. i just dont want a teenage son or daughter of mine to see me go.

Best Answer

If I had 15 yrs left, whats the point?

Best Answer

thats the question.

Best Answer

My answer is, I wouldnt want to leave the children without a mom

Best Answer