mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 11 Answers Jul 29, 2011

probally spend as much time as i could with my 5 year old grandson

Best Answer

I would tell those who are most important in my life what they have meant to me...I would also enjoy what time I did have left and probably look at the world in a different way, which is how we should look at it each and every day of our lives... :) There's always something wonderful about each day of life. :)

Best Answer

Marry my fiancee and just screw till I died (we've been together 3 years and we have a long distance relationship)

Best Answer

I would pay down my debt as much as possible. Otherwise, do the same thing I've been doing. Working, spending time with family and friends, and fun things (if I have time for it).

Best Answer

sex lsd mushrooms haha

Best Answer

Gee, I would go and have the biggest party ever..eat anything i wanted to, and stop paying my bills.

Best Answer

not trust some people andprotect my self and other or i wouldn.t come back to life i was born dead i should had stayed dead. some people said to me i.ll will make you with you weren,t born will some people did make me wish i wasn,t born

Best Answer

Travel to India and look for loopholes!

Best Answer

I imagine I'd be in denial and continue my day to day life.

Best Answer

Kill myself.

Best Answer

theres a few ppl going be 4 I do ....... we will just leave it at that

Best Answer