sunflowersfairy sunflowersfairy 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, we are all weak in some areas, and even if he slipped one day, I won't give up on my marriage and for my children to have their parents together..

But if he keeps doing it them, I an move in with her and get out of our house..

Best Answer

I find this question perplexing.

People are so confused about what a relationship is. It's so common to hear people talking about how marriage is more than just sex. But the only thing that can truly put a marriage to the test is infidelity. Why don't people just come out and say that marriage is about sex. People get married to have sex with the same person for the rest of their lives.

But I don't think like that.

Maybe that could change if I ever were cheated on, but I don't see the big deal about it. I think that when people feel like they have the exclusive right to their partner's fidelity, it's because they feel like their partner belongs to them. Love should be about freedom. In fact, love without freedom is not divine because there are no miracles.

When you give somebody freedom to stay or go, then true love can happen.

Best Answer

you mean if 'you knew'' as in gut feeling or seen for yourself or they told you?

if by gut feeling maybe but if i seen or they said they cheated ..nope

Best Answer

There is such a thing as second chances..only if you feel it is worth it

Best Answer

It would depend entirely upon the situation and the excuse he had for cheating. If it was a one-time thing that resulted from a weak moment and I felt that he was genuinely regretful, yes, I would stay in the relationship.

But if he was a repeat offender or didn't seem to feel bad, I'd definitely toss him to the curb.

Best Answer

NEVER!!!! once a wh*re always a wh*re.

Best Answer

Depends. True.

Best Answer

No, i wouldn't be able to trust them anymore

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, never.

Best Answer

Hell no.. I think both deserves time to think. .

Best Answer

Did that once and she just cheated again and again so never again will I take back a cheating *****.

Best Answer

*puts hand up* same here... Never again

Best Answer

Depends x

Best Answer