Either the anime or manga, just who was your favorite of the two? I liked L.
Animefan9 Animefan9 16-17, M 5 Answers Jan 1 in Hobbies

L i think ._.

Best Answer

I do know Death Note and although L is one of my favorite characters, I would have to say Near because he actually took down Kira while L could not.

Best Answer

I enjoyed the back-and-forth mind games between L and Kira in the beginning.

Best Answer

It was interesting, but in the end Kira won.

Best Answer

Technically yes Kira did. It was funny, I might not have as good of deductive reasoning as L but I always felt much more similar to him.

Best Answer

I always saw myself as Yagami Light. :) just I wouldn't have gotten caught.

Best Answer

I always thought I could've been Light too but the reality was I couldn't have been quite as sneaky. But then again Light didn't have as much time either, given more time I could've delayed getting caught longer at the most.

Best Answer

You know he lasted 6 years, I think if my memory serves correctly. He would have died after 2 more.

Best Answer

Did I miss something? How would he have died after two more years anyway?

Best Answer

If you look at the time line of Yagami light it shows when he would have died. It shows the years as time passes so yea even if he wasn't caught he would have only had like 2 or 3 years. Don't trust me on the 6 I might be wrong.

Best Answer

Oh you're talking about his life span, I was never able to make sense of that. If you can then I trust you're correct.

Best Answer

Yeah, his life span I re-watched it after finishing it to review what confused me so...basically he wouldn't have made it that far. And It still confused me why Misa committed suicide.

Best Answer

Probably because Light was dead.

Best Answer

How did she know Light was dead?

Best Answer

I would imagine it would've made the news. Or someone just told her.

Best Answer

Kira

Best Answer

love them both!!! but L is more interesting

Best Answer

I like both. Near is more cute though

Best Answer

Yeah it's hard to pick really but I go with L first, after he died then I liked Near. It's close.

Best Answer