No. Because life is filled with things you don't know. You never know when things will change and improve.

Best Answer

Yes, that's why I got the gun

Best Answer

Noooo, Tony!!! There's still cream of corn left!!!

Best Answer

no cause sometimes things can get better but you think they cant, theres times ive figured out how to deal with a medical problem so im not in pain like i was, like i had throat pain for 6 months and thought it would never go away and that was cause doctors were misdiagnosing me, i later found out i had allergies and now im back on benadryl and giving myself shots and my throat never hurt again, or like my joints were cracking for yrs and driving me crazy and it was very painful, im now finally figuring out that im not taking in enough vit d cause ive been getting older so now ive been taking more in, im hoping this works, so far ive been feeling better, sometimes its just a matter of figuring out solutions and doing something about them

Best Answer

I think about it all the time. But then what would happen to my dog, and I don't have the heart to take out the dog first.

Best Answer

It's impossible to know for sure that your life won't get better. No matter what happens, there is always chance for improvement.

Best Answer

they said you don't end it because of your mind weakness<br />
I say you don't end it because it's your chance to get better and it will believe me!

Best Answer

i would now but they say its a sin

Best Answer

No.... Because you shouldn't force that kinda pain on your loved ones. Trust me.

Best Answer

Do you mean physical pain?

Best Answer

Yes, but even with euthanasia you should tell your loved ones...

Best Answer

You can never know the future to any extent. Suicides are from the pain and misery of the here and now.

Best Answer

No one can ever no for certain...

Best Answer

I think you need to think about what LIFE is. It is the gift of breathing. Everything else is a bonus.

Best Answer