lincolnsteel lincolnsteel 41-45, M 24 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I love you, to my wife.

Best Answer

see you on the other side...

Best Answer

I love you all. Please don't grieve over me. It is my time. I'm sorry this is happening but I want you all to keep living your lives. Don't feel it's your end just because mines has come. Death is not defeat. It's just a part of life. Take good care of each other. I leave, but my love for you all will never cease.

Best Answer

I did the best I could

Best Answer

"I wonder what this does..."

Best Answer

*laughs* Those would be famous last words....

Best Answer

Hold my beer and watch this!

Best Answer

hahaha...reminds me of a less serious situation years ago, when a certain someone could not open her pickle jar. Her now ex said arrogantly: " Watch this, I'll show you how " as he opened the jar, it slipped out of his hands and pickles flew everywhere as the jar went spinning across the floor....hahhaha

Best Answer

I've said those very worrds !!

Best Answer

I left 5 million dollars in the ___________..... (then I die before finishing the sentence)

Best Answer

well that wasn't how it was sold in the brochure.

Best Answer

God forgive me if I have sinned

Best Answer

I love you to my children

Best Answer

"Let go of my neck."

Best Answer

Well i did try but........Oh **** it:-))

Best Answer

I am the type who wouldnt voice anything. Only accept it.

Best Answer

Don't forget to put the cat out tonight

Best Answer

I'm pretty confident I'm gonna die violently, so probably something like "Not yet, ************."

Best Answer