Drainme Drainme 46-50, M 8 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Hmm,why not? Do you really need a piece of paper to commit yourself to someone you love? No.

Best Answer

no, but why tie up the other person by dating when u don't wanna marry them

Best Answer

You act as if marriage is the highest form of a relationship, when all it really is is a legal representation of the love that (theoretically) already exists.

Best Answer

That's right. You don't need marriage to have love. If you're both happy the way it is...no need to change it.

Best Answer

Comparable analogy:<br />
I have a great car, I enjoy it, everything works on it, but I know one day I will have to trade it in, should I get rid of it since I know I will one day have to trade it in?

Best Answer

Only a man would compare a car to a relationship with a girl... agree with u btw

Best Answer

You can take that analogy one step further: cars depreciate in value, and may not be as easy a sell to the next owner, if the first one holds on 'til it's no longer shiny and new-looking.

Best Answer

Egh, sounds a bit too superficial to me.

Best Answer

Do you keep making payments till it drives off?

Best Answer

It depends on what you want. If you hope to someday get married, but know he or she is not the one, no point in wasting too much time. If neither of you are interested in being married, you can date as long as you're happy together.

Best Answer

I'd like to think that marriage is the least important thing in a loving relationship, and that a piece of paper is nothing compared to the other person who you want to spend the rest of your life with, whether you're legally recognized or not.<br />
If you can't stand the idea of not having a piece of paper saying you're legally together and get tax benefits, then I'm not really sure why I'm answering your question.

Best Answer

whats the point in dating if u r not getting married? just b freinds

Best Answer

Two words: life partners.

Best Answer

If this is your end goal go for it!

Best Answer

It depends on whether you enjoy it or not. It's up to you.

Best Answer