GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 14 Answers Aug 20 in Movies & TV

Cry for those I harm. Or laugh if I didn't like them.

Best Answer

lock yourself in a mental ward..lol

Best Answer

its only inevitable because you allow yourself to cycle, and a part of you enjoys the experience of loss which may be more deep rooted than you think. you clearly have a large capacity to love as you have people enter your life-space a lot.. perhaps you are scared, feel like you wouldn't be enough or that it would all end up sour anyway and so sabotage your own happiness

to continue doing the same thing and expect something different would be silly - try something new, look for something different, perhaps it might be an idea to have a relationship with yourself for a while and remember what it is to truly love

Best Answer

Problem is I don't think I'm capable of love, not even myself

Best Answer

which is the root of all your problems :)

love is just a word. like eggs and chicken. its up to you to create the connection you associate with that word.. so far it would seem like you associate pain with love

why cant you love yourself? do you smell a lot?

Best Answer

LOL no I just want time to end soon for me there's nothing left to love. Only faulty and flaws.

Best Answer

our time here will come to an end but don't be so hasty for it all to be over right now. at least you're conscious of what's happened and aren't putting blame elsewhere - that's something many people can never seem to do

we all have our flaws, faults.. little niggles. its what keeps us grounded and reminds us that we're human. without them nothing would ever change.. and I know you understand how frustrating that can be ;)

Best Answer

hearted

Best Answer

Probably keep hurting others.

Best Answer

I sleep...

Best Answer

You'd end your life? I thought about that before.

Best Answer

hurt others obviously

Best Answer

You would? Why?

Best Answer

because you said it was inevitable

Best Answer

I would try to keep myself away from people, obviously.

Best Answer

Isolate and fix yourself. then worry about other people. :)

Best Answer

Problem is I can't take care of myself

Best Answer

Oh? What is it that prevents you from taking care of yourself?

Best Answer

I never had to, everyone else took care of everything for me. The privileged life, it's both a blessing and a curse.

Best Answer

No time like the present to learn to take care of things for yourself. I agree..it's a blessing and a curse..problem is...but what happens when there is no one left to take care of you?

Best Answer

I'm afraid of that I hope I'll die before it happens because I'll lose my mind when it happens I'm sure of it.

Best Answer

Have you gotten an education? Something to fall back on if you need to?

Best Answer

Yes, studying masters degree soon it's not a problem to study I have problem with people. Relationships, all types of relationships.

Best Answer

If it's inevitable, I just give my reasons once it happens. Life is ****, and we have to deal with what comes.

Best Answer

run for it to where others understand

Best Answer

Can't stop the spirits when they need you! This life is more than just a read through! Lol

Best Answer

What? Don't talk in riffles

Best Answer

Lol xD it's lyrics foo!

Best Answer