Root beer for me thanks!

Best Answer

hefeweizen

Best Answer

Blue Moon

Best Answer

Michelob Amberbock is my all time favorite. If the bar doesn't have that, I'll drink Dos Equis Amber, or an old standby Yuengling Amber Lager.

Best Answer

Dogfish head 60 min IPA or Karbach Rodeo Clown is also a great start to the night once I've had a few I go for the 90 min IPA but if I am just out shooting some skeet or something then Budweiser bc it is basically water. I love the floural aroma of a good IPA but any fruity beers make my stomach turn I can't even do apple cider it is way to sweet I did have one strawberry heffenwiessen that was good in between sips of IPA

Best Answer

czech beer is the world's best....

Best Answer

Boddington's

Best Answer

Old English. Not because it tastes good, but because a 40 oz is 5 bucks and gets u good and wasted :P Who drinks beer for taste?

Best Answer

how can I pick just one. I like a lot of the belgium beers,but German Biers good, and Holland beers, and oh well...<br />
F it.....drinking a Blue Moon right now so go with that lol

Best Answer

Guinness

Best Answer

I like my Bud and his dog Spuds!!!!

Best Answer

OH,and don't forget the babes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

franconia

Best Answer

Pyramid apricot ale was my fav but I think they discontinued that. I like Pete's wicked strawberry blond, also red stripe or sam adams boston lager, somtimes I like an IPA. I also like dundee honey brown. And of course, for mowing the lawn and when almost broke, I like Bud Light Lime.

Best Answer

all very good except the latter .... questioning BLlime?

Best Answer

it's the best for mowing the lawn and staying up late into the wee hours eating pizza and playing video games :D

Best Answer

ok)

Best Answer

Coopers! Wish they imported it here!! grrrr

Best Answer

Sam Adams.

Best Answer