am400400 am400400 41-45, M 15 Answers Jan 11, 2011

No I coulnd never do that to a friend. I couldn't do that to anyone whether I knew them or not, but especially not to a friend.

Best Answer

but I cant help it but don't worry I don't flirt with him I just talk and say hi. I cant turn off my feelings , I know its wrong.

Best Answer

No, that's an unspoken rule...I don't even care if it's not a boyfriend/girlfriend...if my friend trusts me enough to confide he has feelings for a girl, then that girl is off limits...plain and simple. Not only would it be the most fundamental violation of your friendship, but I've seen it happen a hundred times before and not once, EVER has it turned out well...either someone loses a friend forever because they betrayed them, or the guy realizes what's going on and sticks to his guns. There's a millions guys out there...keep your hands off this one. Trust me.

Best Answer

No. It's disrespectful. Would you want your best friend it to you?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

NO .Best friends are forever and boyfriends/girlfriends come and go.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

no....thats a totally ducked up thing to do

Best Answer

If you do what you suggest then you didn't really have a best friend to begin with.

Best Answer

only if he was hot and cannot resist, god hell no

Best Answer

I always believed that a friend's girlfriend was offlimits. That "code" was so strong that we woould never even consider dating a friend's ex. Alot of people still subscribe to that belief, but unfortunately times have changed alot over the years.....I guess Im among the "dinosaurs".

Best Answer

You can't be someone's best friend if they can't trust you with their life, their significant other, or their money.

Best Answer

Not if you want to keep your friend, also you might get your *** kicked.

Best Answer