This girl i liked asked if i could draw her a portrait(cause she know im a gud artist).I made her sketch and gave it to her,n i also kept a letter telling about my feelings.And she said she liked the portrait and respected what i wrote..then no more replies...i know i should move on,thats what i been doing...but u know that feeling you have from heart..that shes just the right one i been lookin for..it sucks
ashrock1990 ashrock1990 22-25, M 4 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Me too, my crush never reply to my 3 messages about how I feel. Im now starting very uncomfortable and staying away when they are there......

Best Answer

She has a problem. She feels very awkward and ill at ease when she starts getting what she really wants. Don't beat yourself on it.

Best Answer

She was probably just so excited that you liked her that she fainted :P ...you should probably go check to see if she's okay.

Best Answer