tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 17 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

As someone that has missed opportunities in the past to say something, I would go for it. Better to risk it than have regrets about "what if".

Best Answer

It is a different thing -- what I would do versus what I should do. Unfortunately, I have a history of keeping these things to myself.

Best Answer

In case I haven't said it yet ... I like you! :-)

Best Answer

Always take the risk. you'll never have anything if you always play it safe or ignore the obvious.

Best Answer

I ignored the feelings, but it caught up to me. Now I'm trying to get over it, and wait until I'm over him before I tell him. By then, I won't feel anything or expect anything from him anymore.

Best Answer

it depends on the person that you have feelings for, some people can reject you but in a respectful way, others will even blackmail you with it. so, u have to choose wisely with whome you share such feelings.

Best Answer

Don't tell, never tell. Make them think you like them but not quite sure, then they'll want to find out.

Best Answer

Isn't that a little devious?

Best Answer

Well, It depends on who it is...Probably not if it's a friend or relative of a relative or someone close, ex!!! If it will cause problems, keep those lips sealed and keep fant@sizing...

Best Answer

I would tell them!!! No point to play games.. and I would never know if they liked me Back if I dont ask!!! :-D they Dont like then I can move on to the next girl

Best Answer

Tell them. What's the risk actually? Does it really matter? You liked someone and said. That's it. :)

Best Answer

There's that slight problem of being rejected.

Best Answer

whats the Problem with being rejected?

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

It's a prob if one thinks that way.. There's nothing wrong (unless offensive stuff) to speak your heart. You said your stuff.. Be proud. :)

Best Answer

Don't like risks.....

Best Answer