imagine a perfect city, where there are no crime rates, everyone is always friendly, gas doesnt cost too much, and you are never needy. You can sleep peacefully at night knowing your family will be safe in the morning, drive to work without getting in a car crash, and the line at Starbucks is never super long. now in that city, when a child reaches 18, they take them all to a tower, the tallest building. they clib up an insane amount of stairs, and when they reach the top, they show them a dungeon. in the dungeon sits a miserable little child, who is starving and crying and bleeding and in desperate need of medical attntion and a bath. and they tell he other children that the child is the secret to their perfect city. they tell them that as soon as the step out of the tower, they will go on about their lives and never will they see that child again. but if they ever dare return to save him, the city will become currupt and fall. what would you do?
DivineStitches DivineStitches 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

I would try to save the kid, I'd say fuckk the city that little kid needs help(because I have a little bro and if it was him I'd feel horrible so I'm sure that the kids parents would feel horrible)

Best Answer

So then I would suddenly find myself living in an inhuman world, a world where most of society knowlingly lets this child suffer. Worst still it's not just one child as they may need replacing from time to time. Or if its the same child all the time then there's something much larger in the works. So then the world isn't perfect at all. If it's a regular child then that means there are people who gather every so oten to decide on the new child to take his/her place and if that one child's suffering allows for all the "peace" then there is some really ****** up magic being used and then the world would have one magically charged area of pain and suffering, a giant black hole under the very foundation of society. And then there's the the question of does each society. each nation, have a martyr like this? how is the child chosen? choice? fate? condemnation? I think I would commit suicide.

Best Answer

tahahah wow pretty definite decision. i like it

Best Answer

well that one room would imply so much and turn everything that I knew for 18 years on it's head. I would go insane and kill myself.

Best Answer

How intriguing.<br />
You appear to give me only two choices.<br />
1) Let the child suffer to allow the world to remain "peaceful".<br />
OR<br />
2) Save the child and bring turmoil to the world.<br />
I like that 5thAprentice offered themselves, yet I wonder if they are aware of the anguish that the child has and continues to suffer.<br />
I choose NEITHER of the implied choices. Instead, I would choose to be with the child, to hold him/her, rock him/her, do my best to heal his/her wounds (by licking them if I had to, removing the bacteria and leaving a cleaned area to allow healing), cry with him/her so that the sharing of his/her grief would lessen the pain that he/she felt. I would tell him/her tales of wonder and hope and happiness so that they could experience those things, even if only in their dreams. Lastly, I would guide them into their inner self so that I could show them that they have a strength within them that they can use to persevere. <br />
How could I do that? Because I feel like I have been that child. I have cried silent tears. I have been hungry. I have bled from the injuries of others. I have been neglected. All because of a life that I did not choose.

Best Answer

wow interesting and unexpected indeed. i like the way u think

Best Answer

: ) - think you could "Like" the answer?

Best Answer

lol of course

Best Answer

Stop the world....I wanna get off! You cant control people with fear. People always find out the truth, so that stuff never works...and as for the rest of it zzzzzzzzzzz *big yawn*

Best Answer

Take me instead and the let the kid go

Best Answer

ha the heroic type huh?

Best Answer

sounds like a Dr. Who episode... and the entire world actually... have a nice day :)

Best Answer

oh, and to answer that question. I would learn to live without that city.

Best Answer

For a start, Starbucks doesn't pay any tax in the UK, as big as it is. Its an off shore concern

Best Answer

Bail, But thats without the child torturing psycho in the tower.<br />
I just dont like city's. To much of a ant hill.

Best Answer

Best Answer

...I'd probably have to pay to get in!

Best Answer