foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 28 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

That's not love.

Best Answer

Aren't you thrilled? You can have all the Shallow Hals you want.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I've had that happen and did not pay them any attention. Not into shallow people...

Best Answer

Loving or noticing you? Most people, if not all, look more attractive to others without excess body fat so it isn't surprising people are more inclined to notice slimmer people. If someone you knew before is literally declaring love now you are slim then my guess is either the excess weight was a deal breaker to them (which makes them pretty shallow) or they now find you sexually attractive and just want to get into your pants.

Best Answer

Flaunt and taunt.

Best Answer

No. You should be smug and enjoy the moment! ;)

Best Answer

maybe if they treated you badly before, but there's no obligation to be attracted to people who aren't attractive

Best Answer

this is men for you... most of them are just shallow

Best Answer

I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I'd know they weren't anyone of character.

Best Answer

Some people just don't like the look of overweight bodies, if you can't keep the weight off steer clear.

Best Answer

No, but they should. I had a neighbor who lost 100 pounds, met a guy, married him and then gained it all back.

Best Answer

they only want the look really not herself...

Best Answer

More than wary, I would not give them the time of day.

Best Answer

Health Benefit being the first consideration... Extra Attention is a bonus....

Best Answer

I would say they are showing their true colours and that you should be very wary.

Best Answer

Wary, but pleased?

Best Answer

Yes, because you know it's purely physical attraction.

Best Answer

Wary of what, Human are attracted to attractive things, and being fat is not always one of them, harsh truth..

Best Answer

In my experience(had a lot more than most would think.) some times those that don't pay you mind aren't really shallow, they just find attractiveness as the best reason to start the conversation. Our thought process is we can find a girl that's got good looks and a good personality then we deserve it and usually do find them. It's also that our attention only sticks to something for an average of 3 seconds unless it's appealing to the eyes. So unless you know for sure they're an *** hole, try and get to know them. What most people don't get is that most relationships start with getting the best looking girl you think is in your "league" for lack of better words, or just simply being physically attracted to them. Everything you like about their personality comes later in the relationship. All of these ladies on here are talking as if every relationship is love at first sight when in reality love comes months after dating.

Best Answer