mountsilky mountsilky 46-50, F 14 Answers May 11, 2012

You can't lose a soul mate. You feel the pain from a loss of a very good imposter. Feel the joy that your soul mate is still out there waiting for you.

Best Answer

There isn't just one 'soulmate', 'the one', the perfect person for you. There are several people, or even a category of people who are potential soulmates if you let them be. When you find your one person that you choose to love and adore and become your soulmate, then losing them is obviously difficult and painful and horrible, but time heals. The only thing one can really do is to figure out where you want to go from here. If you try, you can find another person to fit into that role. Not as a replacement, but as a new venture and new chapter in your life. If you don't think you can or don't want to find someone else, then devote your life to something instead. Find something to live for and to hold on to. If you do that, then you'll at least have meaning and purpose in your life and things are always far easier when that's the case.

Best Answer

Chewyconor...you speak as a person twice or three times your age. Good & wise advice.

Best Answer

So well put conor.

Best Answer

so true Chewyconor. Kiran entered my life and we had magical moments for three and a half years and i broke up with him and another guy came into my life that is when i realized the concept of soulmate, my soulmate was kiran but i missed him already. I was in despair and then found time as the only solution. I should either continue with this guy or leave everything and concentrate on career. and now I chose to continue with him as this guy loves and cares alot for me yet deep in my heart those magical moments keep flashing.

Best Answer

do the soulmates meet in the next life time too????

Best Answer

Than explain why i was shown my soulmate twenty years ago. Then it came to pass. Yet i was torn away and can never have her back. The connection we had went through time. Yet its not this life that we are to be together. I am a strong will. And will walk knowing the truth about my failed attemp at happiness. So please anybody explain this. It came in a dream events unfolded then fate stepped in and wouped my ars. I challanged fate. Still do. Come take a shell from this world for thats all that remains

Best Answer

Although I now believe that you can love deeply many during your life. I still feel that you have only one perfect match, the one with whom the relationship is effortless (if both parties are on board and not afraid).
I am a bit confused as to what you are saying here but I get the basics.

Best Answer

I am borderline psychic always have had dreams. My subconcious is wright more times than i am its a trait that runs in my family. I was sitting one day just staring at the clouds. When my subconcious attached to the clouds through my vision. And the storm stopped and changed into a person. They told me wait till 32 1/2 years. That is within the last six months. When my daughter was born. The mother was placed in front of me. I freaked me out at first then i just walked on now it has come to pass yet i am never to be with her again. I will be going to see my daughter i hope next month. There are few people that understand the spirits of this world. I talk to them. As does my brothers. We draw in people that can understand. Why my grandma watches over me my mother watches my brother. We know where this world is going yet we fight the little battle daily. Me today. After last night pill that had to be swallowed. I am coming to turms with the lose of ky heart. Now i have been married devoirsed and have moved on. For my resolve to walk this life is iron. I will not dwell for to long on any one subject. Thats just me.

Best Answer

Perhaps one should focus on their good fortune of actually having had a soul-mate for a period in their life and let this special gift carry them forward, and share their experience with those amongst us who have never been thus blessed.

Best Answer

I have something to share with you that is quite spiritual and phenomenal:<br />
I met Matthew Shane Wright on a job. I had felt an intense connection with him for the half year I knew him. We became as close as brothers, but after 6 months of a wonderful friendship, he was injured in a one-car accident and died two days later.<br />
Back in October 2012, one of Matthew’s girlfriend’s told me that Matthew was my “Yellow Bird”. Not understanding what it meant, she explained to me that a Yellow Bird is someone that you connect with on a spiritual plane. She went on to say that we shared or had “twin souls” because we were so much alike. Heck, even some folks out on the OLE-2 turnaround thought we were related.<br />
Well….here’s the phenomenal thing that happened about 3 weeks ago:<br />
I had just gotten through with talking to Matthew’s Mom during lunch. She had written a story about Matthew for the Life Gift foundation, a donor program that through them, Matthew’s organs were used to save three people’s lives. After I read her story, I decided to go outside for a moment of thought.<br />
That is when a welders helper came outside and started talking to me. While he was talking to me, one of his co-workers comes out to where we are standing and calls him “Yellow Bird”. I kind of got real quiet as they were talking…as I was thinking about the “Yellow Bird” label. I asked him “Yellow Bird”? <br />
He said “yeah, that’s my nickname”<br />
I asked him what his real name was and he said “Matt, Matthew”.

Best Answer

wow that is amazing and I would love to know what has happened since then. Have you continued the communication? I hope you find that friendship again. I have not and still miss it

Best Answer

I can't even imagine existing without her! If I ever lost her I would not want to go on!

Best Answer

This is truly the first time ive exprience anything like this.its feels real real really real,not fake.

Best Answer

I've already been through that many years ago, and when he died, so did half my heart. Although I've married since, I never got that part of me back and I'm still trying to heal. It's a big reason as to why I'm here.

Best Answer

I don't really know...I'm sorry if this has happened to you....get professional help if necessary....but it will get easier

Best Answer

You accept that your life is hollow and has lost all meaning. There is no recovery. From the time you're a child you learn that you're life is going to be a search for the one person that will complete you. When they come in and out of your life all hope, faith, and trust will leave your heart. The only thing that can be done is to carry on for the sake of your family. The one good thing about this life is that it ends eventually. Sooner rather then later if you're lucky.

Best Answer

They say time heals all wounds but that is not really true well at least not for me. I've lost 2 souls mates one was my very best friend she was like my sister but she died and the other was some one who I loved with all my heart but they didn't stay with me and to this day he is still my soul mate he just married some one else and I miss him every day that I am alive and let me tell you having to live with out him knowing he is with someone else brings me pain every single day. I cry my self to sleep many nights. I will stay alone forever because there is no one else for me. I have tried to date but they have all been wrong and bad to me. He was the only one who really loved me. But now he is married and I remain alone. I will never love again. It is much to painful. I have enough pain just living with out my souls mates and I will probably not find any more. <br />
To cope with the pain I had a baby which helped but I'm still alone and still in pain. My heart will remain broken forever.

Best Answer

I understand this. So completely. the everyday emptiness.. knowing he is out there living and loving someone else. I get the bleakness, the sadness, the anguish, the dreadful and constant ache of separation. I do not know why we were called to suffer this... why our soulmates were put in our path and then taken away. It seems so unfair... pray for me, and I will pray for you, my sister in sorrow.

Best Answer