Jogging in the morning helped me, but I need to start doing it again.
aredditor aredditor 16-17, F 18 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Health

Stress lol

Best Answer

Fiber & really good music for a great run.

Best Answer

walking around a trail at the park in alot of shaded area over and over .

Best Answer

Counting points and regular exercise. Ultimately, it is a matter of prioritising your health needs.

Best Answer

eating energy foods and swimming

Best Answer

What kind of energy foods?

Best Answer

fish, leafy greens, fruits....things that keep you from feeling worn out after exercising, and that keeps your nutrient intake balanced

Best Answer

Well thank you :)

Best Answer

im no expert but it helped me out...google it :)

Best Answer

Eating food that burns fat and lotsa exercising also cut down on salts and sugar

Best Answer

Which foods burn fat?

Best Answer

I simply cut back on the size of my portions and the number of things I use in a "meal". Also, I try to exercise when I can.

Best Answer

I heard that spacing out your meals helps?
Is that true?

Best Answer

That sounds right. That may possibly work because it's giving your body more time to digest food. I like to eat only lunch and dinner with no snacks.

Best Answer

yes same here, but i heard skipping breakfast (or any meal in general) is bad for you.

Best Answer

Personally, I wouldn't believe the hype, but I have actually heard the same thing...lol I'm going to check on web md or something.

Best Answer

less carbs....exercise.....and take it slow...i am living proof the slower it comes off the better chance it will be a life change...and healthier.....

Best Answer

cutting out the junk food, and exercising

Best Answer

Ohhhhh but the junk food is soooo delicious!

Best Answer

yeah i know, it was sooo hard, but well worthwhile in the end

Best Answer

ore calories out than in!

Best Answer

Eating a helluva lot less than I probably should've been and walking, when I was able to have the energy to do so.

Best Answer

I recently started a plant ba<x>sed diet and lost 6 lbs in 4 days. Prior to that I lost 33 pounds by not eating junk food, fast foods and soda. I drink water only.

Best Answer

I try not to think about food, when I'm dieting. I also do squats, and leg lifts, to tone my body. I also avoid bread and starchy foods, and eat more of fruit and vegetables. Carrots are good, and Salsa and crackers are really healthy. <br />
You should have three meals a day. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Small breakfast, medium lunch, and medium dinner. Also, it helps to drink a lot of water right before you eat, since it fills up your stomach. <br />
Most of all, don't starve yourself. Many dieters go too far, and become anorexic. Don't become obsessed with food. The whole point is to nurse yourself off depending on food as a calming sort of drug. <br />
So, good foods to eat are fruit and vegetables. Eggs are good too, and so are protein rich foods, like cheese and peanuts.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

Well thank you!

Best Answer

No problem!!!!!

Best Answer