plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 20 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Ya i probably would in hope it would spice things up again. To me and my wife love and sex are to distinctly seperate area's. Plus it would be wrong of me to starve her sexually, just plain mean

Best Answer

Yep. Relationships aren't just about sex. Already in an open relationship, so it wouldn't change anything.

Best Answer

sure, why not.....

Best Answer

If she wanted to sleep with someone else that would mean that we had no love for each other and no respect either. If she needed penetrative sex then we would use a vibrator, probably one of the `Rabbit` variety...I could satisfy in her in other ways as well.

Best Answer

**** NO

Best Answer

i ain't losing it...:D<br />
if she does...then its ok for me....i wont sleep wid someone else

Best Answer

When the intimacy has gone from the partnership or marriage, a huge void is created. The one who's lost the drive needs to address the issue and get help or face the fact that the other person is probably going to go elsewhere in some form or another.

Best Answer

No. If they asked for that permission, I would end the relationship.

Best Answer

No, sex is very emotional with me and I would be destroyed at the thought of my partner with someone else.

Best Answer

my problem is that she lost the sex drive.....

Best Answer

No ...

Best Answer