prettyweird prettyweird 18-21, F 17 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

If he ignores you, he doesn't love you as much as you want or need. Time to move on and find somebody else.

Best Answer

Move on. No reason wasting your time on someone who won't give you the time of day.

Best Answer

I'll probably extend my patience a little longer untill it's too much to bear then that's the end of it..

Best Answer

Stop pestering that person.Let your love take a long walk! Away from that person.

Best Answer

Ignore him find another person who maybe interested in you maybe it will wake his a$$ up.

Best Answer

Thank them for not leading you on, go find someone you can share good moments with.

Best Answer

er,,do u REALLY need help w/so wayyyyyyy obvious a ? as that ?? ignor the mofo all the **** back,,, grow some dman balls or 2 pair of labia at least,, duh<br />
hhhhh

Best Answer

accept that they dont feel the same way and get on with your life- someone will come along and you will get over it eventually- I promise!

Best Answer