Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 8 Answers Feb 8 in Community

Worked well for us. Dog needed knee surgery on both knees, not sure we could have afforded it without the insurance.

Best Answer

Putting the same amount of money in a savings account every month for the pet's care would make me feel more better. Insurance companies are a joke. They'll fight your claim and then cancel your policy. Why depend on them?

Best Answer

My dog has been on health insurance since he was 7 weeks old, that's why he is almost 15 years old. :-)

Best Answer

cool you r nice and thoughtful

Best Answer

Thank you. :-)

Best Answer

I'm looking into it.

Best Answer

cool yeah its not expensive you pay over the long run in very low monthly payments i wish we could have had it when my winnie dog got sick but she died.

Best Answer

hell most humans don't have insurance haha..

Best Answer

mkthx.

Best Answer

Isn't that expensive every month?

Best Answer

naah its not like human insurance it ranges from 15 or 25 a month to like 50 a month for the best plan well worth it im gonna get it if i buy a pet

Best Answer

People who truly care for animals don't keep them in their homes.

Best Answer

Where do you suggest I keep them? 2 small dogs the size of a newborn.

Best Answer

dont pay attention to that xptomaluco69 dude he's an azz you can't keep em outside becuz coyotes will eat them or people will steal them you can keep em inside just put paper mats down or use a steam cleaner every two months or so for cleanups they r cheap now

Best Answer