At each of your stories look for and click on " Feature This Story " and it will be displayed on your user profile page . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Thanks, that helps alot!

Best Answer

Wait, actually i think i got that mixed up.. I didn't mean the stories that I write, I meant stories other members have written.... any idea how to get to those easier?

Best Answer

Simple : Go to any user home profile page By Clicking on their picture here @ Q&amp;A Home / Then look to the left under their user picture profile Avatar &amp; Scroll down to Their Stories option .

Best Answer

Thats a question I am curios about as well. I didnt know you could choose "favorites". Is that your terminology for stories that you have liked? -Because I have never seen a favorite box to check.

Best Answer

Feature This Story , Is the option to left click on .

Best Answer

My mistake...I was not aware that you were referring to stories you wrote. In that case, in the upper right hand corner you will see your name-when you click on that you will see a list comprising of "your profile" your activity..etc and your stories.
When you click stories you will see a list of every story and can choose to feature any 1 of them at any time.

Best Answer

Oh, yea at the end of a story there's a small red heart that says favorite next to it..... I figured if I clicked it, it would be an easier way to find the story again if you wanted to re read it... But yeah like the person above said, apparently you can click on "feature this story" and then you should be able to find them easier. :-)

Best Answer

Yeah, I just realized i think I was confused... I'm not referring to ones I've written, I meant ones that other members have written... any idea how to do that...? Find other peoples' stories easier and quicker I mean...?

Best Answer

if you want to get off in my mouth, but dont know how, why not just ask?

Best Answer

nice......

Best Answer

Article 1 &amp; Article 7 Violations have been posted to billyjoweme

Best Answer

thanks...i like making pretty girls *** by eating their *****...can't help it...but haven't had the opportunity lately...sigh

Best Answer