Samysam Samysam 22-25, F 10 Answers Apr 14 in Community

Well, I would treat like their were my own. All children need love and care. Without that is´t impossible to function like an individual in modern times. <br />
And your husband would appreciate it a lot. <br />
Be firm and don´t let his children run you over and be strong. You are the wife in the house. <br />
If there is a ex - wife, then ask her to take care of the children once in a while. <br />
Again it depends on the scenario, and how this can be arranged. A lot of factors do play in and reasons as well. <br />
And one more thing: <br />
Good luck and trust yourself!

Best Answer

Thank you, but I actually asked the question to see the responses, I am not in that situation , but I have seen the way some "wifes" treat their husband's children and it disgusts me to see them treat a 3 year old like a piece of crap.

Best Answer

Yes, I am agreed with you. And being a second mother is not always easy, but it´s important for the marriage to function. Sometimes the fathers really don´t care about their children, and that hurts me the most. Yours or not, they need your love and care.
Today´s family life is more complicated then simple :)

Best Answer

I totally agree. But if you have a good heart and you share some of your love, it can cure even the toughest baby out there. That is what I believe and what I will keep on believing, never give up on something you truly love.

Best Answer

I do and I treat him like my son as I raised him since he was 6 months old and I had all my firsts as a father with him... We are father and son

Best Answer

I guess i should have asked the question differently right, because men also marry woman with other kids involved, my apologies, but i like your answer :)

Best Answer

Like family. They're young children, it must have been hard on them to be separated from their mother.

Best Answer

For a young girl you actually gave a good answer. :)

Best Answer

Very young children under the age of 5, would be treated as my own. Older children, are set in their ways, and would not look to me as a mother figure.

Best Answer

If you do not try you will never know... A child will always be a child and will always need a mother figure in their lives. Whether it is too mothers, whether it is one... Sometimes kids just want you to fight harder for them, to see whether you actually deserve to be called their mothers...

Best Answer

Like a nuisance.

Best Answer

Hmmm, not what I wanted to hear, but your thoughts, not mine :)

Best Answer

To me it would feel like baggage, as I do not have kids nor do I want any. Believe me, I tried & it killed my relationship.

Best Answer

Ok wont judge , if you had bad experience I do not blame you. But one day some small boy or girl will melt your heart. :) :)

Best Answer

Maybe.... maybe not.

Best Answer

I will hope for maybe :) :)

Best Answer

I prefer no kids.

Best Answer

Hmmm to bad hey, kids are just so adorable and cute most of the times :) :)

Best Answer

Yeah but they also kill romance. Some kids are just brats that need a good slap.

Best Answer

you would be their step-mother and should treat them like a loving parent treats his/her own children.. if you cannot do that, you probably shouldn't marry a guy who has children...

Best Answer

I have to agree, when you marry a guy or women with kids, you need to marry them with all the baggage they have and love all equally. I Love you already lol :)

Best Answer

very true. thank you for best answer..

Best Answer

Like step-kids... They are not yours, they have a real mother, you can only be a 'guide' for them and love them a lot. I'd try to be a good a parent.

Best Answer

Well we can have more then one mother in this world , can we not. When you marry a guy, how will you see his parents and how will you treat them, only as inlaws or as you would your own parents.

Best Answer

As in-laws. You have your own parents (if you have them). You can treat them with love and respect and you should but it would be very ignorant to treat strangers as the parents who nurtured and guided you for 20-30 years. As for kids, that's different, and complicated and depends on how the real parents separated, kids age, visiting rights, everything...

Best Answer

Lol, personally I would love to treat and see my inlaws as if they actually were my parents, frankly, because I love a house full of love.. where the stepson becomes the son, where the daughter inlaw becomes the daughter.

Best Answer

That would be nice, a big happy family. But in all that love, I'd spare a bit more for my parents, just out of respect ;)

Best Answer

Like children?

Best Answer

Lol right, but would you take them as your own and treat them as you would your own children??

Best Answer