apelila75 apelila75 31-35, F 15 Answers Jun 25, 2009

You won´t know until you finally meet him in person, and then you will have to get to know him better. ( Just like real life ).<br />
Good Luck.

Best Answer

You can't know if he is into you or just giving you words you want to hear until time goes by. During that time does he message you often? Is he nice to you? Does he keep you happy? Does he seem to miss you when you are not there?

Best Answer

Well, how does he act. When you sign onto messenger does he immediately start messaging you before you message him?? Or do you got to sit around and wait?? When I first met my fiance we would spend hours into the teen numbers chatting online, still do. We have literally talked from the time we wake up til the time we sleep for nine months.

Best Answer

It's not an easy thing to figure it out when you meet someone online. At least in person you get to hang out with each other and you can see how he acts and treats you. I met my boyfriend on the internet and he lived in Maryland while I lived in Texas. All I can say is that over time you realize that he's into you. It's by the little things that he does. How special he makes you feel. Just take your time and if it's supposed to be it will happen.

Best Answer

u cant tell on the net.....meet him

Best Answer

duh, you can't tell you need to meet him in person and even then you might not see through him.

Best Answer

I could really only be 'into someone' after I had met them face to face and had the opportunity to talk with them and listen to the tone of voice, facial and body gestures, etc. Anything else is too 'artificial' for my taste.

Best Answer

You can't....I met my husband online....He gave me the impression he was very into me....he was complimentary, he was sensitive, poetic....Oh, yeah...he knew what he was doing....<br />
After we got married, he became controlling and abusive....he's been diagnosed with mental illness and personality disorders....<br />
When it comes to meeting guys online...my advice is DON"T!<br />
[

Best Answer

you really don't know people online say thing's that are not true untill you meet them you really don't know.

Best Answer

i don't trust online relationships. people aren't all what they say they are. they might say "Yeah, i'm tall handsome, have a good job as a lawyer..." etc. but then you meet them in real life and they're either a serial killer or a tubby guy living in a trailer! xD LOL. just go out and MEET someone. FACE to FACE. Anyways- i agree with ablmu65.

Best Answer

I was going to post some pithy and insightful comment, but l have to agree with 'underconstruction', you can't possibly know for sure until you meet - preferably in a neutral populated place.

Best Answer

EVER HEARD OF CONVERSATION?? DUUUUH. JUST ASK. IF HE WASNT INTO U HE WOULD NOT WASTE TIME YANKIN YOUR CHAIN.

Best Answer