iLoveForever iLoveForever 13-15, F 15 Answers Jun 29, 2011

How do you sleep at night knowing that you run on a platform of helping the very people your party works so hard to defraud economically by sheltering the upper class,and rationalizing it by spewing, vacuous, meaningless word jumbles to whip overzealous, economically worried people into a slathering, patriotic frenzy of warmongering and xenophobia?

Best Answer

gnarly and right on target!

Best Answer

Quit shooting wolves for fun.

Best Answer

"you, me, tina fey, in a hotel room"<br />
seriously, that would be epic! especially with tina fey dressed as sara pailin, woof!

Best Answer

Lucky fellow

Best Answer

*censored*

Best Answer

i know what you mean :)))

Best Answer

Quit killing wolves for fun, you *****.

Best Answer

Yo, waitress, bring me a cuervo rocks

Best Answer

I would say "why are you campaining in Australia?"

Best Answer

what made you think of getting in to paliticesand we did you go to school.

Best Answer

I would break the ice with a Joe six pack joke then I would ask her if she is still married and if she says well don’t the poperotsey but I’m single again - I would start playing match maker and ask her if she would be interested in going out with a good friend of mine (I know they would be perfect for each other). Cheers!

Best Answer

A politiician' daughter should pratice safe sex until AFTER married and camping seems to be dreadful.. how on earth do you enjoy it?

Best Answer