no........talkers are highly over rated ;-)

Best Answer

Im abit of a talker anyways its just that it takes me abit longer :-D

Best Answer

no of course not! :)

Best Answer

Maybe a little bit, I don't think it'd be a deal breaker though provided the rest of the package isn't bad.

Best Answer

Depends on the person if we really connected I would see past it if we didn't then im sure it would be a reason not to.

Best Answer

Nope....my brother stutters, so I have first hand experience on this subject. It wouldn't bother me a bit. :-)

Best Answer

as long as their personality is beautiful, I don't need to take into consideration superficial surface scratches, everyone has their flaws and downfalls, if those kinds of things deter you, then idk what to say honestly.

Best Answer

What can i say some people are very shallow, but yeah everyone has flaws/hurdles in life and its how you deal with them that counts

Best Answer

Nobody ever saw Gareth Gates the singer. Very intelligent very good looking and he stutters (used too) very badly I would take each person on their merit. If he was a fit, intelligent guy would make no difference to me xxx

Best Answer

yes -- I tried dating someone with a lisp and couldn't get past it

Best Answer