maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 18 Answers Jun 3, 2010

Enough to keep them interested till they felt the same way about me, but not so much that would halt their desire from getting to know me further.

Best Answer

To the ends of the Earth, to the stars in the heavens, There is not a place I would not explore with her because I may not have her tomorrow and this might be the last time I would ever have with her.

Best Answer

To the moon, and i already met the woman of my dreams and we are still there

Best Answer

you dont find out about a persons flaws or baggages until 3-6months, so they may seem perfect now b/c you dont know everything about them. <br />
be cautious but have fun.

Best Answer

They would run away<br />
Screaming

Best Answer

I don't like to go very far in the first a few meetings. I would like to have a walk after dinner and just a friendly good night hug.

Best Answer

Act normal, and respond as a person just meeting someone. I wouldn't start acting like a nut. I would just, "knowing the future" play along as if we had just met.

Best Answer

To a quiet, low-traffic place to eat that has good food, service, and ambiance. Then a walk on the beach or in the park.

Best Answer

just a kiss.. nothin more. and if he tried more id be gutted

Best Answer

I would take them out to dinner, get to know them. Walk them to their door. Get her number and keep in touch and we both wanted to see each other than we know it is right.

Best Answer

as far as singapore

Best Answer

Are they coming along willingly??..Hahaha...I would at least text them...<br />
(girl/woman for me please)....maybe get married....(as if!!)

Best Answer