cinnamonpie cinnamonpie 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 18 in Dating & Relationships

That would make her not the 100% perfect person for me, wouldn't it?

Best Answer

you'll never know

Best Answer

Move on, ofc.

Best Answer

of course. Sorry, bad habit.

Best Answer

absolutely nothing.....

Best Answer

Assuming my best friend is happy with my 100% perfect person, I'd force myself to redirect my attractions elsewhere, e.g., always referring to him as my friend's husband to remind myself of their relationship. I'd also regularly give thanks that my friend has a good husband AND ask him about HIS single friends!

Best Answer

i.e., I'd ask him to introduce me to his single male friends.

Best Answer

Back away and be happy for them.

Best Answer

Part of that 100% perfect, is loyalty to her spouse. That would render her unavailable.

Best Answer

next! :D

Best Answer

Find a new best friend

Best Answer

My friend got a better phone than i do

Best Answer

I'd burn my feeling to that person, then looking for someone new to adore, I wont ruin a relationship and friendship.

Best Answer

Concoct an elaborate and ill-fated plan to off my friend, and end up on the lamb. In Mexico, I meet a lovely young girl who turns out to not be my 100% perfect match, but we fall in love anyway and grow fruit trees together. Everyone learns a valuable lesson about life and love, except my friend -- he's dead.

Best Answer

Cry hahah<br />
No i would just go find a person who's even more perfect for me :)

Best Answer