chicardie chicardie 22-25, F 10 Answers Jun 1, 2010

I think so.. Because I really did think I was over my ex but he called me today and told me he found someone "special" and honestly it broke my heart.. I didn't know what to say or what to do! I just wanted to run away.. I think it really is possible.. ):

Best Answer

Seems to me,to be asking that question, like you never really moved on in the first place, you just thought you had!<br />
I feel like that about my ex - Honestly don't think I'll ever get over him and want anyone else the way I do him...Sigh :( <br />
People move on sometimes because they feel they 'have to' - Not necessarily because they 'want' to, but you can only try so many times I think and then its like 'Well - Its find someone else or be lonely and miserable forever' and Who wants that?! And so that's what people do I think - but thier hearts are elsewhere still... Like mine will always be....<br />
You can say you 'love' someone else - and you might,after all there are many types of love,but its just not the same...

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Once you truly love someone, you will always love them. For whatever reason, sometimes things don't work out and people go there separate ways but if it was true love then that feeling will always be there. You don't have to 'try' to fall back in love with them.

Best Answer

Absolutely, YES! Maybe circumstances have changed to which ppl can be reunited. Just b/c you love someone doesn't mean that all the pieces line up as they should. Maybe it takes other relationships, time, experiences and distance to come to each other wholly.

Best Answer

yes my mother and father got back together after like ten years and a bitter divorce now they get along better than they ever did.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes. Yes. But, if he is now married with a family, acting on it is probably not a good idea. Sigh.

Best Answer

right, I actually am married now, but can't stop loving my ex... now she is in a new relationship...I would do anything to be with her again

Best Answer