samaritan samaritan 61-65, F 18 Answers Jan 31, 2009

Hehehehe!!<br />
I would make the best of it!<br />
Exactly what that would mean, would depend on the circumstances - time left, available options for doing things, etc., etc. Sex probably wouldn't be on the agenda; making peace with people / showing them my love if possible would. No excesses, I feel - that would just be throwing away opportunity. Perhaps quickly completing some projects...

Best Answer

I'd be as happy as can be. I'd laugh, and smile, and think of the good things and try to see what's good in everyone. I'll take too many pictures, eat what i wanna eat, go to where I wanna go, tell the people I love that I love them, say sorry to the people i've hurt, sped time with the right people, and just have fun!

Best Answer

if there was enough time id fly to alaska then africa and then australia then spend i week with all my family!

Best Answer

worry. and wonder where im going?

Best Answer

Sex, drugs and heavy metal. And like, skydiving, swimming with sharks, and getting into the most spectacular car accident I could. I'd rob a bank, kill someone, eat dog and cat, to see what the taste like, have sex with someone with AIDs, and any other ill **** I could think of.

Best Answer

I would kill myself.

Best Answer

Make a move on this guy I've liked for a long time

Best Answer

I would spend as much time with my loved ones, make memorable moments, and perhaps a cruise with them.

Best Answer

i would 1st and foremost get right with GOD! then i would makesure my kids were very well taken care of. i would do things that i never done. i would ty to make things right with my enemies i would try to have a positiveattitude

Best Answer

I have systemic Lupus, so I don't know how long I have to live. I have a 50% of my kidneys failing and dialysis is not for me. I'm going to live life to its fullest and after that I'm going to be cremated, along with Sam, my dog, and Charlie, my cat. A friend of mine big game hunts in Africa and he's going to take our ashes and place them under a shade tree in Tanzania so that we can take care of baby lion cubs when the mother goes to hunt for food. Cubs are so vulnerable when left alone so we're going to make sure they survive!

Best Answer

Go ape ****. Fun, sex, booze, smokes, laughs, and memories for the people who were with me.

Best Answer