The1ginger The1ginger 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Use it to get off a few times, then replace the batteries

Best Answer

wrapped in his arms

Best Answer

Lying in bed, holding her close and talking about all the great times we had...

Best Answer

Holding them close and loving them right up to the end.

Best Answer

in a fancy resort, do something fun during the day, back to the room, shower together, order room service, and night of passion.

Best Answer

I did this, but it wasn't very pretty. We cried in each other's arms. We weren't able to enjoy our last day because we were so sad that we would never see each other again.

Best Answer

pfft! who said i'd/we'd spend it w/another/other? R U KIDIING? Why would one want to waste it on a man/woman or other? <br />
why do you all eqaute all life w/lover?ღღDID I SPELL EQUATE RIGHT?<br />
()_() <br />
>`,`)< Y?

Best Answer

what is life without love?

Best Answer

Love is all there is... howeverrr its a separate entiny/not people/things etc. Love IS…it is NOT a person/or two ppl togeather…see what I mean?

Best Answer

yes ut i never said it was the last day to live, your gettin my question out of context , the last day with your lover

Best Answer

My Grandfather got a 24 hour leave during World War II to spend with my Grandmother. 9 months later my dad was born. After the war he was recalled to Korea. Again he had a 24 hour leave to spend with my grandmother. 9 months later my Aunt was born.<br />
I wonder what they did those days?

Best Answer

Looking at your avatar...pretty. :)

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

My lover might be a bit upset...but what the hell. LOL

Best Answer

lol, yeah, you might your last night sleeping in the dog house

Best Answer

Wherever she wants

Best Answer

Highly sexual and lovingly.

Best Answer

in each others arms holding on for dear life

Best Answer