First I would attempt to rob a bank. I've thought very hard about how easy it could be. I've seen all the mistakes that robbers make and all the things cops miss. it's just layin right there for me. Then, with all my money, i'd go to the bahamas. Where I would be free. I'd take the one person in my life that means the most. Get married, and live it up. And on my very last day, I would go skydiving so that I could die in the air while flying. Legit.... <3

Best Answer

I'd make my best friend come with me to Scotland. We'd stay in either a very expensive hotel or a castle. Then i'd make him do very impulsive and crazy things. I'd definitely challenge him to a drinking game and hands down, no contest i'd win. Sounds like the best imaginary week ever!

Best Answer

I wanna go Tibet or Sikkim .. coz wanna C Lama dance B4 My Death .....<br />
wanna make love wid my Love of Life @ Mount Abu <br />
wanna Go Amazon.. coz wanan tatste crocodile fries...<br />
Regards

Best Answer

i will try to solve the world poverty with one week

Best Answer

I like your answer the best you sound a very compassion person that thinks of others like this . mishy40

Best Answer

thanks mishy,

Best Answer

id go skydiving and convince all my favorite people to do it with me. and i would eat really expensive sushi every meal for the entire week. and id have lots of sex and get really high on really really pretty drugs. eveythingl be shiny. °u°

Best Answer

Jump off a cliff. A really high one. Without a parachute. I've always wanted to do that, but was afraid it would give people the impression I was suicidal.

Best Answer

nothing, i spent a few years living like i was not gonna wake up. don't regret any of it, i would spend it with my kids.

Best Answer

making love like crazy with pretty sexy girls , drugs, drinks, gambling , hidden cam, hunting man alive hahaha

Best Answer

You won't like my answer but I would finally find a butch lesbian to have realtions with.

Best Answer

Hellooo (;

Best Answer

Just kiddin I'm not really a lesbian ):

Best Answer

:), silly girl!

Best Answer

id probably have sex with all the ppl with stds that i couldn't have had before bcuz i was worried about living<br />
and it would be nice<br />
and id finally die le petit mort

Best Answer