No, I'm not a beck and call boy

Best Answer

no! but people seem to get annoyed if i don't answer or respond, so to them, it clearly is a duty. but not to me! except there is a level of courtesy now that i think about it, and not responding can be hurtful to others.

Best Answer

NO... as if i recall... you pay for that service eh? so when did the dialer decide it was required to meet their every demand by calling you ?

Best Answer

It depends what people expect of you. Some folks expect an immediate answer anytime, anywhere; that would drive me up the wall so I tend to leave mine switched off most of the time.<br />
People probably think I'm an antisocial beggar, or some kind of Luddite, but I don't care. :)

Best Answer

i keep mine clipped to my belt at all times while awake. i will answer unless i am in the library or in class. then i will excuse myself, go outside, and answer the phone. it frustrates me horribly when others do not answer theirs when i need to talk to them.

Best Answer

No, I have it for my convenience. It is a servant, not a boss. When I had children, it was my obligation to answer calls when the phone rang, not anymore.

Best Answer

I check the tires and fluids regularily... but If it talks to me.. I would get a little nervous...

Best Answer

When I feel like it ...I do have my answering machine on so....ya I will get back to you :)

Best Answer