msjules msjules 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 12, 2012

I would serve smoothies, just so that my vehicle could be named: GARBAGE JUICE.

Best Answer

good one! creative.

Best Answer

I would serve Phở a Vietnamese noodle soup (very yummy stuff). I would name it "The Phở King". Our soup is Phở king good!

Best Answer

hahaha i just chuckled out loud!

Best Answer

What a great question. I would serve kid friendly fare. Mac and cheese, pb & j, hot dogs, ice cream cones, giant cookies, and lollipops. I would call it Mikey Likes It or A Kid Again.

Best Answer

Has anyone actually named their truck.. Gut Wagon?

Best Answer

what kind of food would you serve for the gut?

Best Answer

Ice cream! Everybody likes Ice Cream!<br />
The name would be 'Baskin and Robin' :D

Best Answer

maybe something like "the blue truck" and paint it light blue with a bunch of technical drawings of catering trucks through the years. I would make sure of one thing, nothing on that truck would be bad for your health, if you get a chicken sandwich you get chicken not steam blasted cartilage and the like pretending to be chicken. No grease and no sugary crap either, you can make good food ready to serve with out having it full of crap dripping with grease that will make people sick put the grease in the trucks grease zirks so it steers nice and give the people healthy decent food .

Best Answer

Sam and Ella's mobile catering/

Best Answer