BigbadGus BigbadGus 36-40, M 7 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't believe that one purchases a private jet to show it off to others, except to girls he is attempting to entice into his bed.

The reason to purchase a private jet is so one can leave for another place immediately, without being bound by commercial airline schedules.

If I was wealthy I'd want a private jet, simply so I could travel wherever I wished, whenever I had the desire. It would have to have the range to hop across the Atlantic ocean, or fly non-stop from Los Angeles to Hawaii.

Best Answer

Yeah. I'd land at burger king and try to get it through the drive through, then get out and be like Oh, sorry, I thought everyone brought their private jets through the drive through.

Best Answer

Try to be serious here, lives are at steak

Best Answer

A large construction, in the Midwest, has multimillion dollar projects all over the US. The only reason they have been able to secure those projects, is because they can have consultants at those projects, within four hours of a problem. Their two jets have paid for themselves, many times over.

Best Answer

I doubt it. I would have it because I needed to have one at my disposal whenever I needed it. I would probably be too busy to want to show it off.

Best Answer

are you crazy???ofcourse not! tax collector will put their frying eyes on you...your one on their hottest list to collect taxes with...and besides lot of your friends will keep on asking you to help them financially and ofcourse thieves and etc..if you do that then its like your having an empty glass bottle that you will soon be hitting your head.

Best Answer

I guess I've spent too much time in coach

Best Answer

I think the reason to have one is to fly around in luxury But yeah I guess I'd probably use it any chance I could.

Best Answer