Too right, if they are annoying the other patrons, wouldent care If they never came back

Best Answer

I appreciate that because that is what happend the other night, the children were running all over jumping on the booth seating clanking the glass salt and pepper shakers togeather..and the moms they were just sitting there texting...

Best Answer

Yeh that really annoys me, if youre gonna take your kids out for a meal you need to look after them

Best Answer

That is so right...or leave them at home with a sitter.

Best Answer

yes... if they can't control their kids...leave them at home.<br />
People go out to eat for the pleasure of it...this would be a spoiler.

Best Answer

YES! I was at a mid-pried sit-down restaurant and there was a big group of people there with kids. They were sitting at several tables that had been pushed together in the center of the room. Their kids were all over the place. I mean, crawling on the floor and stuff. One almost tripped a waitress with a tray of food - and you know if she'd dropped something on the kids, the parents would have tripped over themselves getting to a lawyer. A couple of the kids actually crawled under a booth table where a couple was sitting! And no one did a thing! They stayed away from me or I would have complained in a heartbeat. Someone should have - the management should have seen the danger of tripping wait people at least - and said something. But they didn't and that fact really hurt my opinion of the management - so much so that when I consider going there, I remember that incident and go somewhere else. The management ignored the safety of their staff and the comfort of other diners and that just isn't acceptable to me.

Best Answer

without a doubt...parents have a responsibility to control their children, at least in my establishment they<br />
do

Best Answer

In a nice way, yes

Best Answer

That was the way it was handled but the customers were very rude...

Best Answer

So, this was you? Or you witnessed it.

Best Answer

My hubby told me about it last night.....yes it was his pizza place Cartelli's Pizzeria...

Best Answer

Well, better for them to get upset than have everyone else leave.

Best Answer

Yes very true...

Best Answer

I'd say "Stop, in the name of love, before you break my heart" and they will get very confused and stop.

Best Answer

hahah your so funny :)

Best Answer

Yes! I say something, but not to the person you would think! I call the child over to my table, and ask them this: Would you prefer that I spank you, or your Father for you being an Inconsiderate Child?<br />
The Child tells his father, then, the father comes over to my table and see's how mean and large I am, and he says; Sir, I am very sorry about my children misbehaving. I stand up, shake his hand, and thank him, with a pleasant smile, and I call the Waitress over, when he returns to his table, and I order them a Drink of their choice, for all of them.

Best Answer

i thought only restaurants like McDonald's would ignore such disruption

Best Answer

Hahahah....

Best Answer

Do I own a chuckee Cheese or a high end establishment? If it's a Family restaurant oh well. If It's a jacket and tie affair damn straight.

Best Answer

No it is an Italian restaurant family own and ran...

Best Answer

I would calmly tell the parents that under the circumstances their food will be to go. Restaurant etiquette is that if you are interrupting the other diners you should take the offending guest and leave the dining room weather it be your child or yelling spouse. The restaurant where my sister works is similar to the environment you are describing. They provide etch-A-sketches for the children's amusement but some parents are just clueless as to how much is too much for other diners to put up with. They are used to their child's behavior and it doesn't faze them. If your child is too young to understand proper restaurant etiquette then take them to a child friendly place or get take out.

Best Answer