BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 10 Answers Jan 6 in Dating & Relationships

One is not exclusive of the other. It is nice, but not necessary.

Best Answer

**** you , zipperhead

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer

Isn't that a bit backwards? Plan on the wedding and the kids will come later. Hopefully. Maybe. Depends on if the parents are arseholes or not.<br />
Screw it, dump the idea of having kids!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No, especially if you are an atheist/agnostic. Then marriage is just a piece of paper and an excuse for a party.

Best Answer

Then what is it?

Best Answer

Well if you don't want to say, fine. But it's pretty hard to see another viewpoint in that case.

Best Answer

I'm not looking to be convinced but I am open-minded, I'm curious as to what other people think. If you think marriage is special, then that's your prerogative. I don't understand it but I can accept it. I personally don't see how undergoing, what to me, is meaningless a ceremony would change how I feel about a person or make them more special.

Best Answer

If the feelings are already there and you know yourself that the person is special, then what's the need for the ceremony?

Best Answer

Well I suppose the difference is that I don't see what makes marriage special.

Best Answer

Yes definitely.

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer