neuilly neuilly 61-65, F 12 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Depends on if you look back on it with pain or acceptance x

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

or as a warning...to remnd your self

Best Answer

would change the names of characters. LOL

Best Answer

I keep all the stories and diaries about my a crush that I now hate more than love... I was stupid at that time but I don't want to forget. If it was real at that time it belongs to the past and I accept it.

Best Answer

Perhaps I will keep it, but will not public it

Best Answer

Keep it. Jut because it fell apart doesn't mean the feelings and emotions at the time were any less real. Once your over the hurt, the memories become sweet again.

Best Answer

no I'd delete it because it'd make me feel stupid.

Best Answer

I would think so, especially if it involved a romance between Ep members..geeze Louise

Best Answer

i would keep it unless he did something so awful i don't want to be reminded of him.

Best Answer

that is true..

Best Answer

I think I would keep it. i might post a follow up at the bottom or in the comments

Best Answer

hmmmm...i could see a lot of ###***## etc

Best Answer

First, would post if that romance is with Our Creator.
Second, there would arise No chance for deletion.

Hope You are enjoying and would again be seen here.
Wishes!
:-)

Best Answer

Hi neuilly!! I'm John (Real name) just Your Average Nice guy Next Door type of male. Ok, from various points of view, I'd read it,, or if we were actually "talking", I'd be interested, I'd listen, & even discuss it if YOU wanted to. But, I'm just 1 guy. Some Other people (female & male) would & some wouldn't,, if it serves You well by keeping it posted, You Should,, but if in Any Way it bothers You, or if You're in Question, You should talk it over with someone (You Trust), & They & Thy (or Thee & I) can help each other determine what the Best end result would be. If You need someone to talk it over with, message me (as soon as I can get my first confession into the mix, & I'LL Give You my phone#). Don't Act Hastily, but "Don't Allow Negative Events from the Past Prevent You from Pursuit of Positive Efforts for the Present &/or the Future!! Be Well!! John.

Best Answer