Okay, let's assume I didn't hit the floor but just took the punch without a verbal or physical answer to it.
JustAFriendlyNinjaKiss JustAFriendlyNinjaKiss 22-25, M 19 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Community

That's you're a great person to punch.

Best Answer

the best kind

Best Answer

That you have alot of self control.

Best Answer

that you dont want to fight with me......thats a good idea by the way.

Best Answer

or you're sleeping now

Best Answer

It says that you have blood spurting from your face, dizzy lights circling your head, are about to fold to the ground and be kicked about the face and head several times

Best Answer

Either you're too drunk to fight back, or I'm too weak to make you notice my punches.

Best Answer

You're smart enough to know that if you had punched back you'd be punched again.

Only fools punch back.

Best Answer

I know what it said about me when that happened to me, I wasn't in the mood to get arrested for disorderly conduct.

Best Answer

and see that crossed my mind as well, jail just does not seem like a good idea to me, or worse, prison, and I had a moment there that I thought if I fought back the person in the middle of the fight would have thought me to be just as much as a jackass than the guy punching me. So do I look like the better person with a bruised up eye or do I look like the shmuck who took a good one to the face and didn't answer back?

Best Answer

You like being a punching bag.

Best Answer

You got knocked the F out

Best Answer

Either you're in shock, not intimidated by me, or very intimidated by me. If I punched you for no reason (like i'm drunk, acting foolish, etc) then you're being the bigger person.

Best Answer

You're going to kill me?

Best Answer

You would be unconscious in another room. Thats why I don't hit

Best Answer

youse a beech and ahm aint

Best Answer

Quaker....???

Best Answer

Either your a complete BadAss and can take a punch like a boss. Or that first punch must've hurt so bad you didn't want to risk a second. =P

Best Answer