gifted131 gifted131 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

for some this is true but to truly believe you do not need to have to change other peoples minds and hearts I myself am a atheist but I have no need to convert other to my thoughts and I also respect a persons right to choose to believe what they do but be it a faithful of a non I find those who doubt need to convert others to feel more secure but this is not always the case

Best Answer

You can't push a non belief. You can only question peoples beliefs. To ask people to question their beliefs, especially those that are not ba<x>sed on any sort of credible evidence whatsoever, is hardly what I would describe as extremist! To expect that people do not question your beliefs would be a far more extreme position I'd think.

Best Answer

In your answer you made shure to express your opinion, credible to who, is that not a persons own choice, why do you need to tell me, this is a perfect example

Best Answer

Because we are allowed to have opinions and express them. We do not have to respect anyones beliefs and certainly do not have to respect anyones religious beliefs. I respect that peopel are allowed to think differently to myself but I do not have to respect their beliefs. Especially when they are based on little more than superstitious nonsense.

Best Answer

When you try to convince people there beleif is "superstitious nonsense" Thats not respecting there right. Which was the ? Not if you respected there beleif.

Best Answer

The thing is I'm not the one making claims for the existence of something that no one can see, hear or touch or no scientific experiment can detect. I'm not pushing any belief on anyone. I'm attempting to get them to quesiton the veracity of their own belief.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as a non belief. For example, If you dont believe in god, than you believe that god doesnt exist

Best Answer

there are many things people beleive, like spirits aleins nothing at all, evolution etc.

Best Answer

Correctamundo, you are so gifted!

Best Answer

Actually you're wrong and make the mistake of someone who doesn't know how to think skeptically. I do not believe god doesn't exist, I just know there isn't any credible evidence to support a belief in it's existence.

Best Answer

please show me " credible evidence" that there is no gods, spirits, aleins, etc.

Best Answer

If you do not believe that god DOESNT exist, as you say, then you believe that god does exist. If you do not believe that god does exist, then you believe that god doesnt exist. There are 2 sides to every coin. You are talking in circles which makes no sense. If you do not believe that god exists and you do not believe that god doesnt exist, then you believe in nothing - which is a belief! I can play word games, too!

Best Answer

I never said what i beleived, was ? ing why you all try to convince me there is no god, Yet the people who said they beleive in god said nothing

Best Answer

There is no evidence that god does exist and no evidence that god doesnt exist. Beliefs have nothing to do with evidence - beliefs are about feelings....

Best Answer

this is very true.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to convince you that there is a god or that there is not a god. Whatever you believe in is okay with me, but you cant believe both, unless you have no convictions, in which case, I feel sorry for you. . I dont push my beliefs on anyone - and I do have a strong belief in a spiritual god, not a religious god

Best Answer

Then why are we arguing? Hirafu is the one with no convictions....

Best Answer