gifted131 gifted131 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

for some this is true but to truly believe you do not need to have to change other peoples minds and hearts I myself am a atheist but I have no need to convert other to my thoughts and I also respect a persons right to choose to believe what they do but be it a faithful of a non I find those who doubt need to convert others to feel more secure but this is not always the case

Best Answer

There is no such thing as a non belief. For example, If you dont believe in god, than you believe that god doesnt exist

Best Answer

there are many things people beleive, like spirits aleins nothing at all, evolution etc.

Best Answer

Correctamundo, you are so gifted!

Best Answer

please show me " credible evidence" that there is no gods, spirits, aleins, etc.

Best Answer

If you do not believe that god DOESNT exist, as you say, then you believe that god does exist. If you do not believe that god does exist, then you believe that god doesnt exist. There are 2 sides to every coin. You are talking in circles which makes no sense. If you do not believe that god exists and you do not believe that god doesnt exist, then you believe in nothing - which is a belief! I can play word games, too!

Best Answer

I never said what i beleived, was ? ing why you all try to convince me there is no god, Yet the people who said they beleive in god said nothing

Best Answer

There is no evidence that god does exist and no evidence that god doesnt exist. Beliefs have nothing to do with evidence - beliefs are about feelings....

Best Answer

this is very true.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to convince you that there is a god or that there is not a god. Whatever you believe in is okay with me, but you cant believe both, unless you have no convictions, in which case, I feel sorry for you. . I dont push my beliefs on anyone - and I do have a strong belief in a spiritual god, not a religious god

Best Answer

Then why are we arguing? Hirafu is the one with no convictions....

Best Answer