It's said that those who put picture of cartoon characters and other stuff instead of their own picture or one showing their faces that means that they're insecure, what do you think about this? forgot to mention this is not limited to EP only it also applies to other social networks as well. Thank you all for your answers hehe have a nice day people.
DEXuxer DEXuxer 18-21, M 23 Answers Jun 16, 2012

No, it means you want to protect you anonymity.

Best Answer

I like my privacy, that's what I think. I am very secure and confident in myself...I can't speak for others though.

Best Answer

No it means that I need to remain anonymous

Best Answer

just another logically fallacious assumption.

Best Answer

not at all. i switch back between my face and other stuff. but i think girls who use provacative pictures of themselves are usually insecure and want attention.

Best Answer

Nope. My friends can see my real pics

Best Answer

Why is it anybody's business what I look like!?

Best Answer

I figure if people want to see what I look like they can get to know me first by my words.

Best Answer

it could could also mean you are having fun.possibly on the lam from someone you dont want to give urself up to Id guess mostly for fun though

Best Answer

That's simple enough! I choose not to use a real picture of myself because I don't want who I am on this site to get back to me IRL. Not to mention I find great pleasure in being anonymous. It allows me to be completely myself or to play out a character as whim directs.<br />
Having said that, I will admit that I am more comfortable behind a mask. This is as true here as it is IRL. Not that I'm insecure about my looks, (I'm no model but I have enough to impress) but more that I'm one of those guarded people that doesn't let people in too far. Being here allows me to out more of that, which is helping me become more open IRL! But add a real picture to that and I'd become a tad paranoid.<br />
Perhaps in time, perhaps in time. Until then, I'll stick with Sonako!

Best Answer

NOOoooO! *sniffle*

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Aren't getting this site mixed up with twatter?

Best Answer

No it was just a random thought to see what other ppl thought about it

Best Answer

Sorry. I wouldn't know where to put the photo. I was hoping I could just put in a slot in the machine like you can put bank notes in the tills at supermarkets :)

Best Answer

I am far from insecure. I used real pics of me on another site and I won't even go into what happened as a result!

Best Answer