Rabies comes in small packages.

Best Answer

agreed, i might even go up to 15 inches.

Best Answer

You must live in the country. Like me. lol

Best Answer

west virginia

Best Answer

What about Black Mambas. They go out of their way just to bite you. What about a Funnel Web Spider? What about the Sting Ray that offed Steve Irwin. Lots of nastiness under 10"

Best Answer

Steve was trying to ride it,or catch it or something. I'm not talking about Messing with them, I'm just talkin about not running away. :)

Best Answer

you have never faced a badger have you?

Best Answer

I had a stand off with a Ring tailed Cat. Nasty little suckers.

Best Answer

My what big teeth you have.....I'm sorry....I ran from a black snake....6 feet long...definitely less than 10" tall....but he was pi*ss*ed....and he started coiling up on me on his way out of the hen house. I know they're not poisonous. I still don't fancy being bitten. I would rather run away.

Best Answer

Beware of bunnyhounds ;)

Best Answer

He's over 10 inches. lol

Best Answer

Ha I imagine him to be a midget

Best Answer

Army ants will kill you in a few minutes ... so will pirannahs ... good luck with tempting fate

Best Answer

Dry land, or water? I wouldn't fancy messing with a Piranha...

Best Answer

A wolverine will tear you a new one. I tend to be wary of anything wild - but then, I work on a wildlife refuge and you learn quick to avoid teeth and claws and tetanus and rabies shots.

Best Answer

True but normally,if you stand your ground and don't move toward Them, they won't attack you. :)

Best Answer

Depends, do you like rabies shots?

Best Answer

been there done that! it wasnt pleasant, but i would do it again.

Best Answer

I'd love to see what you would do with a wolverine!

Best Answer

I don't bother them ,and they don't bother me. :)

Best Answer