hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 35 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Of course. I've gone on several vacations by myself and I enjoyed meeting new people and doing all the things I couldn't do if I were to go with someone else.

Best Answer

Where did you go?

Best Answer

US, Portugal, Spain, England, Thailand, Romania in recent years. Hopefully, I'll make it to the Faroe Islands and France in 2013.

Best Answer

I did, couple of times.

Best Answer

Where did you go?

Best Answer

to a holiday park near the sea and not far away from where I live. It was off season, and I went to have some peace and quiet.

Best Answer

Yea, that's what i need...peace & quiet.

Best Answer

I am thinking of going to America for a holiday by myself

Best Answer

Where to in the US?

Best Answer

Canada - lol

Best Answer

Lmao.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have traveled all over the world alone. It's very easy to meet people on the road.

Best Answer

I typically do. I NEVER rely my schedule around whether or not I will have company. The best trips are the ones I do that I make new friends on. People are very drawn to me, I am a very Galvanizing figure.

Best Answer

Definetly! I'd go backpacking you meet tons of great people!

Best Answer

i've done it a few times, but it sometimes gets lonely

Best Answer

That's what I would thnk.

Best Answer

Sure would go alone ,,might find some thing better and never come back.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

No...I am by nature a social person...so I will try to find out someone who can come with me

Best Answer

I've tried...but I've had no luck.

Best Answer

Then make friend in your flight or while traveling :)

Best Answer

I would go.

Even if I go alone, chances are that I will meet nice people and make new friends.

That's how it is for me. From here and coming back, I may be alone...but there, I'm not. :)

Best Answer

I've never been on one by myself, but yes, I would go if that situation came up.

Best Answer

why not , i will go alone

Best Answer

forever alone... so been bag packing n hitting a few place.. just sometime i wish i had someone with me

U know!! those romantic moments.. n ur all alone sitting on the beach at the sunset and n u wish someone instead of the beer next to u...

Best Answer

Nope. I've tried it before and I hate it. So now, when I buy anything, I buy two. Then I just find someone to go with me :)

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

Yes, of course. I much prefer to go alone anyway. If you have to go with someone it ceases to be a vacation and becomes more like babysitting.

Best Answer

Nope, I never have and it has been a long time since I have had one too.

Best Answer

Sure I would. I did it when I was single.

Best Answer

Ya. Today I meet a Mexican and Korean American who travel to my country (Asia) for vacation all alone. And what's amaze me is, they don't spend much nor bring lot's of stuff over here. The Korean American live in Australia jungle and not hotel. And both of them are women. Fantastic?

Best Answer