No, don't test it or question it, just believe me ...
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 13 Answers Jul 31, 2013 in Community

We can look at both words and tell the theory has its' flaws.

Best Answer

I kind of understand what your trying to say :)

Best Answer

I don't get it

Best Answer

Thanks for explaining it :)

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Your word is good enough for me ;)

But I still worked at trying to figure it out for a looooong time.

Best Answer

Im confused as ****

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't get it

Best Answer

Did you know the word microwave is interchangeable with the word evolution? It's backed up with facts.

Best Answer

Remember when scientist discovered the universe was expanding? The bible knew long before that. And it is likely the world will end in fire as a lot of scientists predict. Question it all you want, it won't change my mind the way it won't change the moon falling around the world.

Best Answer

Hi
Lol the bible and it's word has not been around that long Christianity is a new concept but when was seeing that it was making money and getting a few followers became big time.

Pagans and Druids etc were around long before religion came into being and started killing them off.

The world could burn of course it could if keep moving closer to the sun but does not mean it is hell.

Anyway do not worry Jesus has to have his second coming first and that is still white and hanging from the clouds

Bio

Best Answer

haha ...I don't buy it.

Best Answer

believeeeeee believeeeeeee

Best Answer

haha how ironic

Best Answer

Hi

Lol another meaning for ashes I take it

Bio

Best Answer