I'm sure it would never happen, but if I saw my partner in a photofit I would call the police because he obviously wasn't the man I thought he was.

Best Answer

Not with him now, but yes, would be afraid for myself honestly.

Best Answer

Why did you use Husband for an example, I've seen composite images of women.<br />
If I saw anybody that I recognized from an image, it would depend on my relationship with that person whether I contacted the police or not.

Best Answer

uh...because I DID!!! shheeesh...this wasn't supposed to be a pondering question....but it was actually my ex-husband and yes, I definitely called the police! He's a creep!

Best Answer

By using husband, you exclude all men from answering your question, because men don't have husbands.
so yours is a question only Women can answer, that's sexist and i'm into man power, I'm like a feminist with bollox :-)

Best Answer

Gay men could have husbands

Best Answer

Now who would be the husband in a marriage consisting two men? they would be referred to as "Partner".

Best Answer

What if I said, "I love my cat, do you?" would that be racist against dogs?

Best Answer

No it wouldn't...but if you said "I love my cat, do you", I want only woman to respond to this, writing that would make you sexist.

Best Answer