I would.
puck61 puck61 51-55, M 22 Answers Nov 29, 2011

i have ..and i would do so again..

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Get him/her a can of cheap hairspray and a bottle of listerine. They dont deserve any better as the idiots do it to themselves, fück them.

Best Answer

I appreciate your honesty. Listerine would actually do the trick for a while, but it's pretty rock gut!

Best Answer

I have learnt somethng from drunks on sidewalks, they don't deserve attention from anyone...

Best Answer

I'm just getting revenge cause I didn't get any when I was there.

Best Answer

I suspected that you didn't really mean that.

Best Answer

Mabey.

Best Answer

sure thing

Best Answer

Nope. Sorry, I've my own DTs and shakes to put up with..

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

No, it's me that should be sorry. I was a bit crass in my reply. I have been in that position though. Have been in detox etc...
Cut a long story short, I saw a TV documentary about depression. Anyhow it mentions about the country with the most is South Africa. It said that the inhabitants had a very poor seafood diet. Since then I've upped my fish intake. ( nothing to do with my user name) and my depression seems to have vanished. If you don't like seafood, take codliver oil in capsule form.. Go on, give it a try...

Best Answer

Thanks Captain, I take fish oil regularly, I'm a supplement junkie. I've been in detox and rehabs myself. I still fall off the wagon from time to time. I've only gotten drunk once in the last four and a half years, but it lasted two weeks.

Best Answer

Alcohol detox requires medical intervention, otherwise the detox can be fatal. I couldn't knowingly leave someone on the street to die. I'd call 911.

Best Answer

True that.

Best Answer

no question but I'd also call an ambulance

Best Answer

Yeah. At least then he would have another chance at recovery. I think I'm a bit cynical cause I was there for a while.

Best Answer

You were in the mint suckers club too? I know I liked you-3 years for me

Best Answer

I am not medically trained or experienced in this. Therefore I would not know what was happening, even if I thought it was DT's I wouldnt take the risk. I would summon medical help - call an ambulance (UK) or other way of getting him to professional help. If that included treatment to stop his dependence on alcohol then OK. So NO I would call an ambulance!

Best Answer

Prudent. Thanks for not just walking on by.

Best Answer

i knew slightly a local street man who was addicted to alcohol he was a lovely man. intellegent etc and had lived half his life with a good job .im not sure why he turned to drink but i gave him £!0 for Chrismas when he was sitting cold in the street. i though after it omg i will have killed him he will drink too much. I found out later his nick name was titanic (the unsinkable) thank god he was ok.

Best Answer

You're kind. Thanks.

Best Answer

That answer reflects how I can't stand people who say- don't give him $- he'll just spend it on booze- SO WHAT-I love that you A is so non judgy

Best Answer

I'd get him A drink, but no more. Than I'd get him something to eat.

Best Answer

You're alright,Benis!

Best Answer

Tough question. Only if a first responder was unavailable and then only after I got him to drink a bottle of water first. Hope that was the right thing to do off the top of my head.

Best Answer

Been there- beer is safest because it slows the shake and hydrates better than the rest

Best Answer

yep ... i have been there ...

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Me too baby- I got 3 years

Best Answer

5 months ..

Best Answer

Seriously, you don't know that's all that's wrong with him. It's probably better to get them to medical care even if you'd like to give them a few dollars for a fix.

Best Answer

Right. The hospital can give him something to stop the DT's. True.

Best Answer

The Q sets us up to KNOW it's DT's

Best Answer

habitually drunk people often have other health problem too, though, because of the abuse on their bodies. I'm not saying he doesn't have the DT's just that you can tell by looking how sick a person is and what the right thing is to do to help them.

Best Answer

i have seen this and no i would not get drunk a drink. I have called the cops on many a drunk,Let them and the fire department deal with them

Best Answer

again. Fair enough.

Best Answer

nah medical help more drink would make Him worse

Best Answer

Yes. Medical help is actually the more moral choice. I probably would not make the moral choice. I would just get him some booze and let nature do the rest. It's amazing what a little hair of the dog will do.

Best Answer

yes maybe Your right i use to buy this guy (who was Homelss) food but never give money

Best Answer

I get sandwiches and a few bucks - always a pack of smokes- I'm an enabler I guess-He didn't choose this- I think a bit of comfort is the best you can do until the want real help

Best Answer

no sir i do not want to be an enabler

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer

you'd only be an enablerette

Best Answer

oiy is that bad?

Best Answer