Just think about it, I always look around at night for monsters and ghosts (even though I KNOW they're not real), but what if you actually saw one?
lostj lostj 18-21, F 12 Answers May 12, 2012

spontaneous diarrh3a

Best Answer

If the ghost is gay - I would be very scared

Best Answer

Touch your toes and find out

Best Answer

I would ask it to stay, possibly lend it some lifeforce or contain it so I could ask it questions.

Best Answer

Try and chat!

Best Answer

gary knows what youre trying to do, now i know wht bundy pnlu killed brunettes, only you had more chest hair then him, he was so grossed out he puked the night he felt u up

Best Answer

DAMN, YOU AGAIN?

Best Answer

FFS the beer is in the fridge get your own and bring one back for me

Best Answer

i myself believe in ghosts , and i did lose my wife from cancer , so i would turn around and say welcomeback honey nice to see you again and kiss and hug the ghost !

Best Answer

"Jim, I told you I can't play today. Why don't you go haunt the dogs for a bit? I promise I'll act scared later..."

Best Answer

if the ghost was someone I know "Oh, hey, long time no see...", if it was someone I did not know "Not again... get out ghost before I turn you to plasma!"

Best Answer