ray1972 ray1972 36-40, M 65 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This is funny because I have - a couple times - and I did. I wish he'd stop so I could get a better look

Best Answer

Thats awesome i asked because i was seen on purpose/accident yesterday driving on the turnpike.

Best Answer

I liked your question - I asked a Q a few weeks ago if a lot of guys do that in their car cuz I've seen it a couple times. Of course now I purposely look for it. Sometimes I think a guy might be doing it but the car drives by too fast so i cant be sure

Best Answer

Thanks im brand new on here dont know anyone yet that was my first post. Kinda fun. If you ever get to central florida let me know ill drive by you

Best Answer

Do you see she is 16 you perv?

Best Answer

LOL - thanks, I hope you slow down so I can get a good look
;)

Best Answer

LOL I've never even THOUGHT of doing this until right now... the things you find on here!

Best Answer

i do it all the time in hopes that women might see me and want to watch! still waiting though, no luck yet

Best Answer

Yes I would watch. I think it is fun to watch guys jack off.

Best Answer

U may watch me

Best Answer

jennytang... you are one awesome woman!

Best Answer

I love to watch guys jerk off. im a female truck driver and i see this on the regular.

Best Answer

Awesome . Where do you drive? I love finding female truckers and driving next to them while i jack off. *** almost instantly when i know they can see me

Best Answer

Yes I would watch. And I also love ******* off why driving so others can watch me:)

Best Answer

Depends... is he hot? (: if he is then probably, sorry if that sounded perverted

Best Answer

I probably would, but more out of shock than for actual interest. I've NEVER seen that by the way...guess I'll be paying more attention to other drivers now! lol

Best Answer

LOL...seriously? So I'm wondering if it's cause these men are just to horny they can't wait, or it's the thrill of possibly being seen? I'm thinking #2 :)

Best Answer

#2

Best Answer

No...why do you ask that? lol, I'm confused...

Best Answer

You're definitely more talented than I am! I have difficulty just talking on the phone while driving, lol...

Best Answer

I think it is all about being seen, but not really seen. lol

Best Answer

For me, its the thrill! makes for an awesome ******!

Best Answer

It's the danger. The hardest I ever came was the first time I let a woman 'catch' me. I have since been unable to re-live the experience (not as if I haven't tried).

Best Answer

I've done it a lot. Been spotted a lot too ;) just last month a girl and her mom saw me and kept looking over at me smiling. I came so hard.

Best Answer

did they stay and watch until you came or just kept walking?

Best Answer

Oh I would most definitely watch.

Best Answer

That is so hot.

Best Answer

would you wanna watch me now?

Best Answer

I'd love to give you a show if you'd like to watch. I could let you watch me on Skype the next time I stroke my **** while I drive!

Best Answer

You are one hell of a woman!!!

Best Answer

Well, you can watch me..... Oh.... Too late....

Best Answer

Yes<br />
Would pull them over and offer to suck them off

Best Answer

I have pleasured myself many times in my car. I love being seen by a girl. The hardest part is knowing who to show and who will get mad.

Best Answer

yes I would watch, and I would want him to pull over so I could suck him off

Best Answer

I will tell him to let me see his **** our tell him to let suck his pretty *** white ****.

Best Answer

I would intensely watch

Best Answer

Atta girl!!!

Best Answer

Yes!!!

Best Answer

did he mistake it for the gear shift

Best Answer

Pull him over and inform him that, he needs a hands free kit, if he is going to do that while driving.

Best Answer

Of course, any free show is Ok by me, male or female!<br />
If they're happy doing it then they can't complain if I do it too? I love to be seen!

Best Answer

Absolutely - I love to see a hard man ***!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

All day! Yes.

Best Answer

heck yeah my wife will probably be the one point it out we would both watch

Best Answer